If you have purchased a defective item in the UAB NOSTRA online store, you may return it in accordance with the Order of the Minister of Economy of 21 June 2001, Order No 217 "On Approval of the Rules for Return and Replacement of Articles" "Rules for the sale of goods and provision of services through distance communication", approved by Order No 258 on 17th May.
If a defective product has been sold to the buyer without first being informed about product defects, the buyer has the right to demand from UAB „NOSTRA" and UAB „NOSTRA" undertakes to:
- to replace defective product with the same product of appropriate quality;
- reduce the price of the product accordingly;
- refund the money paid for the item.
In a case of the return of defective goods, delivery costs are not refundable.
If the item is found to be defective due to the fault of the buyer, the item shall be returned to the buyer only upon payment of the costs of return, re-dispatch (if the buyer does not wish to collect the item from the office) and quality evaluation expenses if such arose.
Return of good quality goods is allowed only by Government Resolution No. 697 in accordance with the approved Retail Regulations. The cost of returning the goods shall be borne by you (the shipping costs of the returned item shall not be refunded).
Return policy of qualitative goods:
- The returned item must be in original and intact packaging;
- The Product must be undamaged by the Buyer;
- The product must be preserved in its original appearance (if it had a seal provided by the Assay Office, be sure to have it affixed, no damage to the labels, uncoupled protective films, no scratched surface, unmodified components or other elements, etc.).
When returning or replacing quality goods, the cost of returning the goods shall be borne by the Buyer.
The goods must be returned to the following address: Sausių g. 44, January, Trakai district LT-21401, Lithuania, UAB NOSTRA
Before returning the item, but not later than 14 days after its delivery, the buyer must send the information in one of the following ways:
- send an e - mail to email@example.com with goods return form. The Goods Return Form can be downloaded HERE.
- send an e- mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating: buyer's name, address from where the product can be picked up, date (business day) when the item can be picked up, all possible contact details (phone, mobile) phone number, email address), order number, date of the purchase and receipt, amount paid, product name, and details of defects found.
Upon receipt of this information, our staff will immediately contact the buyer and finalize any necessary questions. The goods must be returned in their original packaging and, as specified, must include all the original components.
- The printed and completed return form must be enclosed in the return packaging. This way, the returned goods will be identified more quickly and the refund process itself will be shorter.
- The cost of returning the defective goods and sending their replacement shall be covered by UAB „NOSTRA".
For the complaints about purchasing poor quality goods
You can submit a request / complaint for goods or services purchased in our online store .lt to the National Consumer Rights Protection Authority (Vilniaus St. 25, 01402 Vilnius, e-mail: email@example.com, tel. 8 5 262 67 51,www.vvtat.lt,) its territorial units in the counties - /index.php?470187665) or fill out the application form on the EGS platform http://ec.europa.eu/odr/.