Delivery for orders up to 10EUR costs 3 EUR.
FREE shipping for orders over 10 EUR. *
*An additional 25 EUR fee for delivery to the Kuršių Nerija is applied.
*A 1 EUR administration fee applies if you wish to pay to courier or by picking up the goods on parcel machine.
- Delivery to Lithuania Post office. The goods are delivered within 3-5 business days after receiving the money in the company account.
This is the slowest way to deliver, so we always recommend either home delivery or terminal delivery, because it's much faster and more convenient. However, if you need delivery to a post office, you can choose one of the 700 post offices in Lithuania. The shipment will reach any Lithuanian mail within 3-5 working days after shipment. The parcel must be withdrawn from the post office within 15 (fifteen) calendar days from the date of receipt of the parcel.
Attention: shipments can only be picked up by the consignee specified in the order information. When picking up goods, you must have a valid identity document (ID card, passport, or a new model driving license) with you.
- Delivery by LP Express courier to your address. The goods are delivered within 2-3 business days after receiving the money in the company account.
This is the most popular way of delivery when the parcel is delivered by the courier to the address you provided. Just order and wait for the goods to be delivered to your door.
- Delivery to LP Express parcel machine. The goods are delivered within 2-3 business days after receiving the money in the company account.
The advantage of this method is that after the shipment to the parcel machine, you can pick it up at a convenient time, because the terminals work 24/7. The shipment will be delivered to the terminal within 2-3 working days after payment. Immediately after delivery of the shipment to the LP EXPRESS parcel machine, the recipient is notified by SMS and / or e-mail. The message contains the LP EXPRESS parcel machine, which contains the consignment for the recipient and two unique PIN codes. With a message with two PIN codes, the Recipient must select the "Take Consignment" on the LP EXPRESS parcel machine. When the PIN code is sequentially inserted into the touchscreen of the parcel machine, the box for the recipient is opened. The consignment must be withdrawn from the parcel machine within 72 hours (seventy-two) hours from the moment of delivery to the parcel machine. Maximum weight of the package is 30 kg.
- Delivery to OMNIVA parcel machine. The goods are delivered within 2-3 business days after receiving the money in the company account.
A very convenient way, because the self-service parcel machines work 24 hours a day. You can retrieve the parcel by entering the door code that will be sent to you by SMS or e-mail. When you enter the pick-up code on the parcel machine, the door will automatically open and you will be able to pick up your parcel. If you do not pick up the parcel within seven days, it will be returned to the sender.
- Pick up in our shop. You can pick up the goods in our shop at: Sausiu g. 44, Sausiu km., Lentvario sen., Trakai district. LT - 21401. You can pick up the goods on the same business day after placing the order.
* If special promotions, one-day promotions, and so on are published, delivery may take a little longer