The program is created for registered Nostra users. Each time you make a purchase, 5% of the purchase amount will be returned to you with loyalty points.
Loyalty program rules
- The program is organized by UAB NOSTRA, legal entity code 120897213, registered office address Sausių str. 44, Sausiai, Trakų raj., Lithuania.
- The Rules determine the general terms and conditions of the Program membership in the Online Store. Relationships that are not regulated by these Rules or are partially regulated by them are regulated by other publicly announced internal legislations of the Company and legislations of the Republic of Lithuania.
- Loyalty points are a cumulative discount that you can use to pay for goods in the NOSTROS online store.
- 1 loyalty point = 1 euro.
- You can see the accrued loyalty points in your account.
- If you have loyalty points, you can use them in the order confirmation step before payment.
- These Rules (further referred to as the Rules) determine the conditions for the execution of the Loyalty Program.
- The Company has the right to partially or completely change the Rules, suspend or terminate the Program at any time by notifying the Program participants publicly in the Online Store 10 (ten) calendar days in advance or, in certain cases, by e-mail.
- Loyalty points are credited to the registered user's account when an order is fulfilled, ie paid for and delivered.
- Loyalty points are valid for 6 months from the date of their granting. We inform buyers about the expiration of Loyalty Points by contacting them with buyer’s given contacts.
- You can pay up to 50% of the purchase value with loyalty points.
- The sum of the loyalty points awarded to the buyer is rounded according to the mathematical rounding rules: if the number after the last digit to be rounded is 5 or more, 1 is added to the last digit, if the number after the last digit to be rounded is less than 5, the last digit remains unchanged.
- Loyalty points are not exchangeable to cash.
- UAB NOSTRA has the right to change the Loyalty Program Terms and Conditions at any time by informing about it in the updated Loyalty Program Rules.
- UAB NOSTRA is not responsible for any losses related to the termination / suspension of the Program / change of the terms of the Program.
- Individuals participating in the Loyalty Program confirm that they unconditionally agree to these Rules and the terms and conditions of the Promotion and commit to follow them.
The rules are valid from 22/12/2020