MERINO WOOL SCARF WITH POCKETS "ALASKA"
Merino sheep wool - derived from a special type of merino sheep that is reared in Australia and New Zealand. Due to the right climate and good cultivation conditions, high quality wool is produced. Merino sheep wool is soft, fluffy, light and warm. Products from this wool pass the air and adjust well to body temperature, i. keeps heat only for as long as necessary and does not encourage sweating.
- Weight: 380 g / m2.
- Scarf made in UKRAINE.
- The size is indicated with the fringe!
Scarf with pockets ALASKA meets the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® requirements.
STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® is a universally recognised testing and certification system to control harmful substances in products and materials.
Why should you choose products with STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certificate?
- Certified products meet the safety requirements and are not harmful for you;
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® is recognized worldwide, regardless of where the product is manufactured and sold;
- All certified products go through numerous additional testing to guarantee that the products are safe to use. All tests are carried out and certificates issued by the independent and accredited International OEKO-TEX® Association Institutions.
Please be aware that colors in reality may differ slightly from colors in photos.
• Payment by Bank transfer by order / invoice.
After making your purchase, check your email and you will find your order form with all the information you need to complete the payment.
• Payment by electronic banking.
• Payment by Electronic money systems.
• Payment by credit card.
• COD (cash on delivery). Additional fee - 1EUR.
When placing an order, select a delivery via LPexpress courier on our website and then select a courier payment at the time of delivery. You can pay by cash or by credit card.
• Paying for goods when You take goods from parcel machine. Additional fee - 1EUR.
When placing an order on our website, select a delivery to the parcel machine and then choose to pay for the goods. At parcel machine You can pay only by credit card.
After receiving your order, your goods are reserved for 48 hours of payment. If the order is not made within the specified time, your reservation will be canceled.
Delivery for orders up to 10EUR costs 3 EUR.
FREE shipping for orders over 10 EUR. *
*An additional 25 EUR fee for delivery to the Kuršių Nerija is applied.
*A 1 EUR administration fee applies if you wish to pay to courier or by picking up the goods on parcel machine.
- Delivery to Lithuania Post office. The goods are delivered within 3-5 business days after receiving the money in the company account.
This is the slowest way to deliver, so we always recommend either home delivery or terminal delivery, because it's much faster and more convenient. However, if you need delivery to a post office, you can choose one of the 700 post offices in Lithuania. The shipment will reach any Lithuanian mail within 3-5 working days after shipment. The parcel must be withdrawn from the post office within 15 (fifteen) calendar days from the date of receipt of the parcel.
Attention: shipments can only be picked up by the consignee specified in the order information. When picking up goods, you must have a valid identity document (ID card, passport, or a new model driving license) with you.
- Delivery by LP Express courier to your address. The goods are delivered within 2-3 business days after receiving the money in the company account.
This is the most popular way of delivery when the parcel is delivered by the courier to the address you provided. Just order and wait for the goods to be delivered to your door.
- Delivery to LP Express parcel machine. The goods are delivered within 2-3 business days after receiving the money in the company account.
The advantage of this method is that after the shipment to the parcel machine, you can pick it up at a convenient time, because the terminals work 24/7. The shipment will be delivered to the terminal within 2-3 working days after payment. Immediately after delivery of the shipment to the LP EXPRESS parcel machine, the recipient is notified by SMS and / or e-mail. The message contains the LP EXPRESS parcel machine, which contains the consignment for the recipient and two unique PIN codes. With a message with two PIN codes, the Recipient must select the "Take Consignment" on the LP EXPRESS parcel machine. When the PIN code is sequentially inserted into the touchscreen of the parcel machine, the box for the recipient is opened. The consignment must be withdrawn from the parcel machine within 72 hours (seventy-two) hours from the moment of delivery to the parcel machine. Maximum weight of the package is 30 kg.
- Delivery to OMNIVA parcel machine. The goods are delivered within 2-3 business days after receiving the money in the company account.
A very convenient way, because the self-service parcel machines work 24 hours a day. You can retrieve the parcel by entering the door code that will be sent to you by SMS or e-mail. When you enter the pick-up code on the parcel machine, the door will automatically open and you will be able to pick up your parcel. If you do not pick up the parcel within seven days, it will be returned to the sender.
- Pick up in our shop. You can pick up the goods in our shop at: Sausiu g. 44, Sausiu km., Lentvario sen., Trakai district. LT - 21401. You can pick up the goods on the same business day after placing the order.
* If special promotions, one-day promotions, and so on are published, delivery may take a little longer