Duvet ALOE VERA
ALOE VERA - Freshness and vitality with Aloe Vera products
Aloe vera is a plant that has many beneficial healing effects on our body both inside and outside. Her leaves are a reservoir of vitality and our health. It is the best means of enhancing the immunity and natural prevention of illnesses.
Our goal is to improve the quality of your sleep, so our new pillows and duvets are enriched with aloe vera. They blot your skin and sense, moisturize, soothe and contribute to overall recovery.
Aloe Vera pillows and duvets are stitched to the shape of flowers to create a harmonious products. The green color indicates the content of the Aloe Vera plant.
Main Effects of Aloe Vera:
- Detoxifying Effects: Aloe vera cleanses the body from unnecessary and harmful substances
- Harmonizing effect
- Increasing overall working capacity and ability to tolerate increased mental and physical load
- Increases immunity: cellular and antibody.
BLANKET "ALOE VERA"
Blankets from the ALOE VERA line have a harmonizing effect, they care for your skin during sleep. All products are immune-enhancing and are ideal for people with allergies, sensitive skin, because the fabric has antibacterial properties.
These blankets are certified and have the highest quality guarantee according to Oeko - Tex Standard Class 100 1.
- Blanket top fabric: micro fiber ALOE VERA - 100% polyester.
- Blanket Filler: Elastic 3D Hollow Balls - 100% Polyester.
- The structure of the hollow fiber provides a high thermal insulation capacity because the air inside the fiber acts as an insulator.
- Washing: Washing in the washing machine, the recommended washing temperature is 60 ° C.
- Common mechanical action, whiplash and centrifugation.
- Recommended washing minimaly 1x pre year
- Harmonizing effects, guaranteeing deep sleep.
- It has a beneficial effect on the body's immunity, a guarantee of healthy sleep.
- Exceptional skin care during sleep.
- Suitable for allergists.
- Aloe Vera
- Harmonizing effects
- Medium warmth
- Soft, pleasant to touch
Please be aware that colors in reality may differ slightly from colors in photos.